Announcing: 2019 eDC ThinkTank Roadshow
After successfully piloting virtual ThinkTanks in 2018 with Utah State University and Oregon State University, we’re happy to announce the 2019 eDC ThinkTank Roadshow schedule. We’ve tweaked things a bit and the 2019 eDC ThinkTanks will now be free and open to all members of UPCEA! Non-members will be charged a nominal registration fee.
We hope you are as excited about the 2019 schedule as we are and will share this information with your colleagues in instructional and multimedia design! Registration for these events will open soon, so watch your email for an announcement!
- Friday, February 8th – Penn State University – Operationalizing Innovation
- Friday, March 22nd – Arizona State University – Elevating Instructional Design
- Friday, May 3rd – University of Wisconsin – Faculty Professional Development
- Friday, July 19th – UC Irvine – Creating a New Design Team: Necessities, Successes, and Pitfalls
- Friday, October 4th – Brigham Young University – Modified Agile Development & Workflow Processes
What is a ThinkTank: Most conferences have the format of bringing people away from universities to share what they are doing…however, much is lost without seeing things in context. Ours is a “Flipped Conference Model” where we bring people to universities and show them how things work in real time. We meet the whole team, tour, and then spend time in panel discussions and Q&A to learn more. So why attend? To have a behind the scenes look at a university and meet the whole team, network with those in your similar situation and workshop best practices to bring home.
Other UPCEA Updates + Blogs
It’s that time again. Courses are showing up in dashboard, and faculty are beginning to think about what changes they plan…Read More
In a growth market, such as online education in the late 1990s and start of millennium, producing products and services…Read More