Corporate membership is available to companies that provide services that are valuable to the higher education community and consistent with UPCEA’s mission and includes:
- Member pricing to attend our conferences
- Listing and link on UPCEA Corporate Members web page
- Member pricing to exhibit at UPCEA conferences and seminars
- Ability to submit a session proposal (in conjunction with an institutional member) for a future conference
- Access to research from our Center for Research and Strategy
- Online Leadership & Strategy Best Practices through our experts
- Access to CORe to view conversations our institutional members are having regarding all aspects of Professional Continuing, and Online (PCO) education.
- Access to the UPCEA membership directory
- Subscription to UPCEA’s NEW weekly Briefing, delivered to all member inboxes, keeping the PCO community updated on trends and important information
- Member content such as benchmarking studies, conference session slides and webinars, both live and recorded
- Ability to join one or more Networks that focus on the eight areas of online and professional continuing education
Download chart of benefits for Corporate Membership and Partnership
UPCEA partners invest in UPCEA on an annual basis at the diamond, platinum, gold or silver levels. Along with full UPCEA member benefits, our partners can choose from a wide variety of opportunities for brand exposure, collaboration and connecting with our 15,000+ members (350+ institutions) based on their partnership level.
- Corporate Advisory Council seat
- Participation in research with Jim Fong and the UPCEA Center for Research and Strategy
- Co-branding opportunities such as annual survey results, white papers, briefing articles and studies
- Hosting webinars and awards sponsorships
- Complimentary booths and registrations for regional and national conferences
- Conference attendee lists
- Guest blog spot on UPCEA website
- See all options
Each partnership includes an UPCEA corporate membership.
Download chart of benefits for Corporate Membership and Partnership.
Become a Partner
For more information about the benefits of becoming an industry partner of UPCEA, please contact Kathleen Ives at [email protected] or 202-659-3130.
Sponsorship & Exhibiting
Let UPCEA connect you with the top online higher education professionals from hundreds of colleges and universities who are looking for the solutions you and your company offer. When you sponsor or exhibit at an UPCEA conference, you will be reaching the top decision-makers for your product or service — all in one place. These leaders are looking for the innovative products and services that you deliver — and solutions to meet the challenges of today’s highly competitive and ever-changing world of higher education.
UPCEA events include:
- 2023 Annual Conference - March 22-24, 2023, Washington, DC
- 2023 Distance Teaching & Learning (DT&L) and Summit for Online Leadership and Administration + Roundtable (SOLA+R) - July 25-27, 2023, Madison, WI
- 2023 Convergence: Credential Innovation in Higher Education - November 1-3, 2023, Washington, DC
- 2023 MEMS | Marketing. Enrollment Management. Student Success. - November 29-December 1, 2023, Portland, OR
Want to see the type of people who attend our events and what they are looking for? View our prospectus.
Please contact Kathleen Ives at [email protected] or 202-659-3130. to discuss the best options for you.