UPCEA partners are organizations that invest in UPCEA on an annual basis at the diamond, platinum, gold or silver levels. Each partnership includes an UPCEA corporate membership. See our Partners here.
Corporate membership is available to companies that provide services that are valuable to the higher education community and consistent with UPCEA’s mission and includes:
- Member pricing to attend our national and regional conferences
- Listing and link on UPCEA Corporate Members web page
- Member pricing to exhibit at UPCEA conferences and seminars
- Ability to submit a session proposal (in conjunction with an institutional member) for a future conference
- Access to research from our Center for Research and Strategy
- Online Leadership & Strategy Best Practices through our experts
- Access to CORe to view conversations our institutional members are having regarding all aspects of Professional Continuing, and Online (PCO) education.
- Access to the UPCEA membership directory
- Subscription to UPCEA’s NEW weekly Briefing, delivered to all member inboxes, keeping the PCO community updated on trends and important information
- Member content such as benchmarking studies, conference session slides and webinars, both live and recorded
- Ability to join one or more Networks that focus on the seven areas of professional, continuing and online education