Who Should Join?
The Alternative Credentials Network serves all sorts of professionals, and the following individuals may find value in the conversations and connections:
- Senior leaders charged with driving non-degree credential strategy at the unit or campus level
- Non-credit program administrators
- Vice Presidents
- ...and all other interested UPCEA Members!
Join the Discussion
Log in to CORe, UPCEA's member community and online networking space where you can ask, answer or search for questions on relevant topics. Get advice, answers and ideas from your colleagues online via CORe, UPCEA's professional networking platform.
Your membership gives you full access to:
- Active conversations, and the chance to ask your questions in real time
- Robust search of conversation archive
- A diverse resource library
- UPCEA's entire member directory
- Exclusive member content -- including benchmarking studies, conference session slides, and webinar recordings
Attend Network Events
The Alternative Credentials Network curates webinars and coffee chats throughout the year, on a number of topics related to the work of the Network. Check out the event page linked below and keep an eye out for our upcoming events.
Today, the field of professional, continuing, online education is characterized by engagement in very complex, highly specialized areas of practice. UPCEA’s eight Networks are designed to serve professionals practicing in the key areas that define this vibrant and growing sector of higher education.
Networks are open to any UPCEA Member. Members can join any one (or multiple) of these networks by logging in to their profile, going down to My Networks + Committees then click "Browse Networks + Committees". Select the network you would like to join, and click "Join this Network/Committee".
Volunteer and grow as a leader, presenter, or mentor.
Take an active role in your membership! Members are encouraged to serve as volunteer leaders. There are many ways to get involved! Click below and let us know how you'd like to volunteer with UPCEA.