UPCEA Peer-to-Peer Consulting
More options. Custom solutions.
Looking to tackle a more specific issue in your online and continuing education unit? For customized consulting projects, UPCEA can assemble a team of leaders from its pool of experts and consultants who have expertise in a wide variety of topics critical to today’s continuing and online education units.
Specific topics for UPCEA Peer-to-Peer Consulting have included:
- Online and continuing education organizational structure and strategy
- Evaluation of program mix (credit and noncredit)
- Program assessment and development strategies
- Viability of current programming structure
- Strategic planning and goal-setting
- Integration with university units, profit sharing
- Business models
- Program mix
Peer consultants chosen for your project are UPCEA members who specialize in operational strategy for online and continuing education, and who will customize your experience based on your needs. Teams selected for each project are the professionals we believe are the best match for you in the areas to be assessed.
Collectively, teams often have more than 60 years of experience in continuing higher education and in serving nontraditional students.